Tuesday 1 December 2015

being Emotionally street-smart



An initiative to ‘Give-Back’ to society



Offering free seminar at your place; your office, community, social group, friends, family, relatives, neighbours, anyone… Gather a group of people and buzz me… I’ll be there…



How does Human Mind work? We all have our own micro-theories to explain; how do people make decisions, how to predict who would do what & when, how do people behave and why, what are emotions and how to deal with them, how to live life in ‘best’ way possible…


But there’s always something missing, the dilemma to listen to heart or brain, the sadness in spite of having everything one aimed for, lack of motivation to work for the ‘obvious’ target…


All I have learnt is from the world around me and I continue to use the knowledge to step-up in my life and be ‘happy’. This is my attempt to give-back to society what it has helped me earn, to share my learning and knowledge.


Free e-book

Download a free e-book, by clicking on below link, to read and share with the world.



Who am I?

An XLRI ate and a Mensan; thorough professional with over a decade of praxis in various realms of Human Resource Management. Also a Change Leader with evolving prowess into Appreciative Inquiry, Emotional Intelligence and Positive Organisation Development.


Reach me:

Drop me an E-Mail with subject including ‘Emotionally street-smart’. I will certainly revert at the earliest possible.

Warm personal regards,
Deep Mody
Helping Humans do what they do the best – Be Human




7 comments:

  1. #emotionallystreetsmart #emotionalintellegence good experience of how to deal with situations people n get happiness through different emotions in day to day life. Need more strong n crisp examples n ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #emotionallystreetsmart #emotionalintelligence It was nice session by Deep Modi & It will help. It is a good concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #emotionallystreetsmart #emotionalintellegence
    we learned how to be survive in our inter life
    this is best idea to learn more from this

    ReplyDelete
  4. #emotionallystreetsmart #emotionalintelligence
    the emotionally street smart is a theoratical way to how u balance ur life when ur going to take any decision at that time their is a fight between brain and heart how to win it .......... thank u mr deep modi for this session ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. #emotionallystreetsmart #emotionalintelligence
    I liked Your thoughts I accpet this Be parctical

    ReplyDelete
  6. #emotionallystreetsmart #emotionalintellegence good experience of how to deal with situations people n get happiness through different emotions in day to day life. Need more strong n crisp examples n ending.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Book provides vocabulary and an organizational structure to delevop your model.
    The relationship analysis and credibility idea was very good and useful.

    ReplyDelete